This section is dedicated to informing you about how to have a Pit Bull around children, whether they’re yours or anyone elses. This concept is very simple, if you have children, don’t stress. Pit Bulls have no human aggressive tendencies. With that and great training, chances are, you’ll never have any problems.
No matter what I say, there will always be people who will say otherwise, with no real reason. These kind of people are the worst kind of people, because they will never try anything new. They will tread through life going off everyone elses word, or what the media tells them. The truth is you can never KNOW what something is like until you try it yourself. I’m not saying to go out and buy a Pit Bull, but you should definitely meet a legitimate family who owns a Pit Bull, you just might change your mind.
Incoming search terms:
- pit bulls and children (38)
- pitbulls and kids (11)
- pitbull children (2)
- pitbulls and children (2)
- pitbulls raised married with children (1)
- blue pit bull and children (1)
- pit bulls and infants 2013 (1)
- kids and their pitbulls (1)
- dog too excited around baby (1)
- using a shock collar on dog that is too excited around baby (1)